River City Environmental helps you comply with the Clean Water Act as well as local and regional water quality regulations. From maintaining catch basins and sedimentation manholes to installing filtration systems, we'll help get your site compliant.
River City provides a full array of stormwater services, including:
- Professional cleaning and maintenance services for catch basins, drywells and swales
- Storm drain jetting and cleaning
- Stormwater filter cleaning
- Drywell permitting and decommissioning
- Oil-water separator cleaning
- Sedimentation manhole installation
- Bioswale and pond cleaning
- Underground detention cleaning
- Vactor truck services
- Video and camera inspection and monitoring
Compliance testing and reporting
Onsite Sewage System (OSS) inspection reports for Washington County, OR
RETROFIT OR REPLACE CATCH BASIN FILTRATION SYSTEMS
CleanWay Environmental Partners offers cost effective, efficient catch basin filtration inserts that fit any size catch basin and will help you achieve or maintain regulatory compliance.
River City can retrofit your existing catch basin or replace systems with a CleanWay filtration insert.
Filter Insert Installation and Maintenance
River City provides complete installation and maintenance services for CleanWay Environmental Partners filtration systems, Contech StormFilter systems and the stormwater treatment systems of most manufacturers.
Parking Lot Services
We also offer comprehensive parking lot services for your business.