$6,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for CDL DRIVERS
River City is now hiring CDL Drivers/Operators (Class A & B) with Tank Endorsement.
This is a unique position which involves driving commercial vehicles, such as Roll-Off, Vactor, Vacuum, and Guzzler trucks to job sites where various labor duties are performed by the driver according to the specific type of environmental service requested by the customer. Various labor tasks include running hose, shoveling, operating equipment, etc. River City is a 24/7 emergency service facility which means overtime and year round work.
Drivers can earn up to $30 an hour. The more you know about our industry, the more we pay.
Class A or B license (with Tank Endorsement) and an Insurable Driving Record
Commercial Driving Experience Preferred
Able to pass Background Check and UA
Able to work nights and weekends
Click HERE to apply
We are pleased to offer a signing bonus of up to $6,000 which will be paid in 3 installments throughout the course of 1 year of satisfactory work completed. Please see below for additional details:
• Offer is valid for all first-time River City CDL Drivers or Mechanics hired on or after August 1st, 2018
• The first payment of $1,000 will be paid on the first regularly scheduled paycheck 90 days after your start date with River City Environmental, Inc.
• The second payment of $2,000 will be paid on the first regularly scheduled paycheck 6 months after your start date with River City Environmental, Inc.
• The third and final payment of $3,000 will be paid on the first regularly scheduled paycheck 1 year after your start date with River City Environmental, Inc.
• The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld
• River City Environmental, Inc. reserves the right to make any changes to this agreement at any time, with or without notice
• All work completed must be satisfactory in order to be eligible for the full bonus amount
**click here for Our latest Job Listings**
we provide environmental maintenance services to residential, commercial and industrial customers
Join our trained technicians and specialists who serve residential, commercial and industrial customers with timely, reliable and professional environmental services. We work in an environmentally safe, responsible and respectful manner.
We are Committed to sustainability
We adhere to a high standard of sustainability throughout our organization. Read more>>
WE'RE CUSTOMER FOCUSED
Our goal is to provide great service to each and every customer!
We're employee focused
River City Environmental offers competitive wages and benefit package that includes employer paid medical, vision & life insurance, optional dental coverage, paid holidays, PTO, vacation and an Employee Assistance Program.
For a list of our current openings, call our
Jobs Hotline @ 503-467-2754.
CCB#: OR 147355
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Join the River City Environmental team of professionals!
To apply, download the Employment Application and a Commercial Driver Application (if applying for a field position) and submit them with your resume and cover letter to:
Mail: PO Box 30087 | Portland OR 97294
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Certificates and Training
Washington Certified Inspector, Pumper and Installer
DEQ Maintenance Providers
Certified Oregon Installers
TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credentials) Certified
PDX Airport Certified
Confined Space Trained
Confined Space Rescue
Trench Safety Trained
Dig Safe Workshop
Competent Person Trained
Fall Safety Trained
First Aid / AED/CPR Certified
Preferred Pumpers for Oregon FOG (Fats, Oil & Grease) Program