River City Environmental is helping all of our customers with the Clean Water Act. From maintaining your catch basins and sedimentation manholes to installing filtration systems, we work with you to get your site into compliance. River City offers a full array of stormwater services.Cleaning and Maintenance
We provide maintenance services for catch basins, drywells and swales – as well as:
- Drywell cleaning, permitting and decommissioning
- Oil-water separator cleaning
- Repair and replacement
- Sedimentation manhole installation
- Swale and pond cleaning
- Underground detention cleaning
- Vactor truck services
- Video and camera monitoring
- Compliance testing and reporting
- Onsite Sewage System (OSS) inspection reports for Washington County, OR
If you’re looking for a cost effective, highly efficient catch basin filtration system to arrive at or keep your site in compliance with regulations, look no further than CleanWay Environmental Partners.
You can schedule installation and maintenance services on CleanWay filtration units – or most any manufacturer’s systems. Contact us to learn more.Retrofit or replace catch basins
We can retrofit your existing catch basin with a CleanWay system, or replace old systems with new CleanWay units.
Our goal is to help you comply with the Clean Water Act and keep your stormwater running clean downstream to the waterways, rivers and streams.
- Storm Drain Jetting
- Storm Drain Cleaning
- Storm Drain Camera Inspection
- Stormwater Filters
- Catch Basin Cleaning
- Catch Basin Filter Service
We also offer a complete spectrum of parking lot services for your business.
Contact us today to schedule service.